We will have all vaccines in our database, including:
- Influenza (flu shot)
- Meningococcal B
- military vaccines (smallpox, anthrax)
- combo vaccines such as Pentacel
We will provide a simple way to produce a vaccination plan, which will include
- cumulative ingredient amounts
- place to record lot numbers
- way to record where each shot is given
- simple reminder of what vaccine reactions might look like
Expansion to Companion Animals
There is a growing awareness that over-vaccination is not just a problem for humans, but also for our companion animals. We need to protect them, too.
On-the-fly answers, wherever you are
VaxCalc SMS (texting) chatbot for simple, quick answers when you need them most.
Creation of a cutting-edge private online discussion area for the VaxCalc informed-consent community.
Not only are we passionate about informed consent, we love the tools and technologies that we use.
- ✅ upgrade from Rails 4.2 to 5.1
- ✅ begin phasing in webpack + phasing out asset pipeline
- start experimenting with
- ✅ upgrade from Cedar-14 to 16,
dev environment using Docker - no need for Docker; we prefer working directly with Rails on our Macs