WHO is VaxCalc NOT for?
👉🏽 VaxCalc is NOT for the person who:
- Is OK with eating foods filled with dozens of impossible to pronounce ingredients
- Believes that GMO ingredients in food pose little or no risks to human health
- Believes “follow the science” because it’s already been settled
- Believes that doctor knows best
- Believes that the CDC recommended schedule is science-based
- Believes that "safe and effective" actually means safe and effective
- Is looking for a “balanced” presentation of pros and cons of vaccination
- Believes the more vaccines, the better
- Believes that sacrificing some for the "greater good" is acceptable
- Wants to be told what to do by "experts"
WHO is VaxCalc for?
👉🏽 VaxCalc is for the person who:
- Carefully reads food-ingredient labels
- Believes that eating organic is a requirement for long-term health
- Knows that science is a never-ending journey of questioning assumptions and expanding knowledge
- Does her own research before accepting the doctor’s advice
- Values and seeks individualized healthcare
- Knows that "safe and effective" is a population-level term; it doesn't mean "safe and effective" for YOUR child
- Wants to know exactly what is in the vaccines that the doctor is recommending
- Might choose some vaccines for the more serious diseases
- Believes that every life is sacred, and that it is natural and right to put your children and family first
- Is committed to making up his or her own mind
👉🏽 VaxCalc is for the person who might choose some vaccines – here are some typical reasons:
- School or college vaccine requirements
- You view some vaccines as more important than others
- You want to compare different brands for the least objectionable ingredients
- You are middle-aged or elderly and concerned about the flu or shingles
- You’re not happy about it, but your son or daughter-in-law is demanding that you vaccinate with Tdap before you can see your grandchild
👉🏽 VaxCalc is for the person who might reject some vaccines – here are some typical reasons:
- Lifestyle vaccines such as HepB/HPV seem questionable (why vaccinate for something that presents almost no risk at the time of vaccination?)
- Your doctor is pushing vaccines that aren’t required for school (we can help you figure this out)
- You may prefer natural immunity over temporary vaccine-induced immunity for some common childhood diseases (chickenpox isn’t smallpox)
- Doctors are promoting combination shots that deliver 5 or 6 vaccines at once – you need to understand who really benefits from this approach and why
👉🏽 VaxCalc is for the person for whom some vaccines are unethical:
- You are vegan and don’t want animal protein/DNA injected into your body
- You are Jewish or Muslim and don’t want pig protein/DNA injected into your body
- You are pro-life and don’t want human protein/DNA from aborted fetuses injected into your body
- You want to live #CrueltyFree and avoid products whose production or testing causes fear, pain and suffering to animals
👉🏽 VaxCalc is for the healthcare worker required to get a flu shot that she might not want.
- Our "flu shot selection wizard" can help you identify the flu shot with the least amount of toxic ingredients
- Connect with others in the VaxCalc Forum for support
👉🏽 VaxCalc is for the soon-to-be parents who will need to make a decision about the vitamin-K shot and the Hepatitis B vaccine.
- Discover what your doctor isn’t going to tell you about these medical interventions they have planned for your newborn
- Connect with experienced parents in the VaxCalc Forum for support
👉🏽 VaxCalc is for the grandparent worried about their grandchildren getting too many shots at once.
She remembers her children receiving just a few shots and how healthy they were. But her grandchildren, who receive many more shots, aren’t so healthy. They have asthma, ADHD, seasonal and food allergies, chronic ear infections, and autism.
- We can help you figure out the most important vaccine-risk information to send to your family
- Connect with other grandparents (and smart parents) in the VaxCalc Forum
What does VaxCalc do for you?
👉🏽 VaxCalc saves you time and reduces your work by up to 90%
- The vaccine landscape is difficult to navigate, VaxCalc draws from decades of experience on the frontlines of the informed consent movement - so that you can build on what we already know.
- “What you need to know” checklists bring hard-to-find vaccine-risk information directly to your attention
- Curated research so that you don't need to start from scratch
- We integrate cutting edge science that promises to change how we view evolution, cancer, disease and vaccination over the next 25 years - so that you can get a head start right now
👉🏽 VaxCalc is the antidote for censorship by Big Tech and social media
- VaxCalc lifts the veil from what they are hiding from you
- We have our own archive with multiple layers of backups that Big Tech cannot take down
- The VaxCalc Forum online community is your private, censorship-free, safe space to openly discuss vaccine risks and choices
👉🏽 VaxCalc saves you from hassles and headaches because we’ve already done the heavy lifting
- Builds your vaccine IQ and reduces the chances of getting duped by questionable info from untrustworthy sources
- Eliminates mind-numbing research: you won’t have to read hundreds of pages of vaccine package inserts
- You won’t have to google insane numbers of vaccine ingredients to figure out just what they are and the risks they may present
- No need for a math, science or chemistry degree: we keep it simple-as-possible. You won’t have to manually add up all the vaccine ingredients to know exactly what you’re getting
👉🏽 VaxCalc keeps you focused on what's most important
- Our “what you need to know” checklists keep you focused and on-track with what is most important to consider about each vaccine
- Easily organize your own research by storing it in VaxCalc’s personalized “vaccine control center”, where it will never be lost and always easy to find
👉🏽 With VaxCalc, you're never alone
- We typically respond to even the most difficult questions within 24 hours
- Join a community of many hundreds of like-minded people in the VaxCalc Forum